This week’s blog post is from Herb Hightower’s column bringing together the 4/20 cannabis community through strain reviews, tips and tricks, and industry updates.
Things to do in Michigan on 4/20
”The Great Lakes State has allowed medical marijuana consumption since 2008 and recreational marijuana since 2019. During this period of cannabis-friendly activity, Michigan has become increasingly welcoming to the 4/20 holiday. Even though the Ann Arbor Hash Bash has come and gone, if you are looking to celebrate with the cannabis community this holiday, Herb Hightower has you covered with a list of things to do on 4/20.
Top 5 Cannabis Things To Do In Colorado on 4/20
- SMOKE AND JOKES is an all-day event in Detroit, MI starting at noon with DJ Knightro that rolls into a 4-7 pm happy hour, and then the night camp is a Comedy Show from 7-9 pm where your ticket purchase includes, among other things, a premium prerolled joint.
- Detroit Cannabis Week. 420 Festivals is hosting Weed on Wheels which is essentially a decked out, 420-friendly tour bus driving through Detroit and making stops at cannabis-minded locations.
- 420 Music Festival. Lansing, Michigan plays host city to an up-and-coming music festival celebrating open consumption of cannabis and live music. The 2nd Annual Music Festival at Adado Riverfront Park actually hosts this event on April 23rd but who cares, Too Short will be on stage!
- Go Fishing! If downtown Detroit or Lansing isn’t your ideal way to spend your 4/20 holiday, Michigan is one of the best states in the entire nation to go fishing. With four of the five great lakes surrounding Michigan, you can find a spot to celebrate 4/20 on a lake, pond, or shoreline almost anywhere.
- High Level Health Dispensary Vicinity Things To Do. East Tawas residents and visitors can enjoy the Huron National Forest’s many hiking trails. In Bay City, the Bay City Loop Trail has amazing views of the Saginaw River that get even more amazing on 4/20. Omer is fifteen minutes from the Saganing Eagles Landing Casino if you want to try your luck. Vassar 4/20 holiday participants can travel to nearby Frankenmuth to enjoy its Bavarian-style architecture, charm, Aerial Park ropes course, and zip lines!
Whatever you decide on this 4/20 holiday, please respect the laws and enjoy responsibly. If you have questions or need some premium cannabis for this year’s holiday, please visit any of our provisioning centers and dispensaries in Michigan and Colorado for the finest and most-awarded cannabis flower, topicals, and concentrate products.
420 The Right Way,
Herb Hightower is a freelance writer, and cannabis connoisseur reporting on all things cannabis for High Level Health.